What information do we collect?
When you send us a crash report generated by EasyJTAG, we collect the following information:
- Crash description XML file (crashrpt.xml) containing the basic information about the crash (Software name and version, resource usage parameters, your Windows version, your country and language). You may be asked to enter your e-mail address and short problem description. This information is also included into the crash description XML file.
- Crash minidump file (crashdump.dmp) which contains technical information about exception in the Software (processor information, operating system version, process and thread information, stack traces for each thread, the list of loaded modules).
- Registry key dump file that may contain the persistent settings of the Software.
- Software logs folder , log files help us to discover steps that caused software to crash
- ScreenShot of software UI
Optionally, you may choose to attach the Repair File (.rcp) file that caused the crash. This is often very helpful in debugging the problem. Should you choose to send us this file, you can rest assured that it will be kept in the strictest confidence.
What do we use your information for?
To improve EasyJTAG: we continually strive to improveEasyJTAG based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Taking the time to submit this crash report will help us achieve that goal.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.